January 2017 - Present
- Created and managed code while utilizing best practices
- Scripted Client Side and Server Side validation to scrub data while guiding the user
- Used Version Control Systems to maintain and deliver updates to clients
- Setup Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC) to help increase click through and ROI
- Managed Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to gain better placement with search
- Project managed multiple iOS apps through full development and release cycle
- Managed Social Media Marketing (SMM) to help with user engagement
- Managed content to incentivize campaigns and information to help market businesses
- Setup tracking to help track customer flow and engagement
- Managed brands to help with customer confidence
- Oversaw implementation of several Wordpress integrations
- Setup and managed AWS
April 2012 - August 2016
San Francisco, CA
- Coded and designed single page incident MEAN application
- Utilized $scope.state and $scope.data object to manage MEAN application interface
- Utilized Bower to maintain and install front end libraries
- Started persistence layer for holding backend data using JSONP
- Instrumental in initializing and scaling tracking to meet business requirements
- Created interfaces using LAMP
- Monitored logs to maintain data integrity and reporting
- Maintained local debug and testing environment
- Utilized internal automation system for release cycle
- Created sequence and class diagrams
- Produced Unit Tests to insure the quality of the code
February 2011 - March 2012
- Setup and maintained Cloud Servers, SSL, and DNS allowing company to go to market quickly as business demands increased.
- Used LAMP to execute business solutions resulting in an open infrastructure.
- Setup and maintained local environment to efficiently test and debug software allowing for a quick turnaround of issues which helped to increase revenue and productivity across entire company.
- Created PHP session management allowing company to pull together UI and Tracking for a seamless integration across multiple CRM(s) and tracking platforms.
- Setup and maintained SVN increasing productivity and efficiency across entire company.
- Worked directly with Vendors to both define and execute 3rd party API(s).
- Abstracted and Encapsulated marketing flow with PHP allowing business to reach customer base in real-time as well as creating an environment which was fluid enough to change as the demands of the business changed.
- Created and maintained databases to capture user input increasing revenue across entire company.
- Created class and sequence diagrams to help define and flush out business requirements.
- Created and maintained CSS library to allow for a browser reset as well as redefining HTML tags to allow for a seamless integration across all browsers.
- Sliced and optimized PSD's to allow for efficiency with updates as well as to allow for proper compression of images within the browser.
- Software Test Lead, OptiScan, Hayward, Feb 2017 - Aug 2017
- Software Engineer - UI, SuccessFactors, San Mateo, Nov 2010 - Feb 2011
- Technical Account Manager, Conduit, Ltd, San Mateo, Jul 2010 - Oct 2010
- Webmaster, Civic Ventures, San Francisco, CA, Aug 2009 - July 2010
- Sr. Mgr. of Front End Development, Syndero, Inc, San Francisco, CA, Feb 2008 - Aug 2009
- Web Developer, Syndero, Inc, San Francisco, CA, Jan 2007 - Feb 2008
- CSS Developer, Followmyband.com, Dallas, TX, Oct 2006 - Jan 2007
- Web Developer, Quick Technologies, Inc., Carrollton, TX, Sep 2005 - Dec 2006